Account Manager – Graduate Recruitment
London Kings Cross
30-40k Base, 50-70k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Since 2001 we have placed thousands of fantastic candidates into hundreds of amazing companies across the UK and Europe, helping them launch and develop their sales careers in the best possible environments.
As a specialist Graduate Sales Consultancy, we partner with businesses that are committed to the development of great sales talent. We help them create their resourcing strategy, build their employer profile and manage a great recruitment process before implementing a structured onboarding strategy.
With almost 20 years experience in sales, we understand what it takes to be successful within a competitive environment. We also understand how the sales landscape has changed over the years and how this has meant sales professionals have had to adapt their approach.
This understanding of the graduate sales environment is what sets us apart. It allows us to provide true consultancy to our clients, coaching them through the various challenges they're likely to encounter and helping them prepare for the hiring ahead. We are also best placed to identify those candidates who are likely to be successful in a sales career, by being able to recognise those traits and styles that are indicative of success.
We are currently looking to grow our Team with the appointment of an experienced Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager.
As an Account Manager / Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Receive the ongoing support required to develop and manage a portfolio of amazing technology-based accounts
- Run with full client ownership
- Surround yourself with a high performing team of Resourcers and potentially a Business Development Executive
- Be given every opportunity to progress your career in a results-driven environment, where the earning potential is truly unlimited.
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field
- Represent the company at industry and networking events
- Candidates with 1-2+ years demonstrable recruitment experience gained in recruitment
- Intelligent individuals with the ability to liaise both over the phone and in-person with clients of every level
- Candidates with demonstrable career stability and progression
- Highly driven professionals with a proven record of success (sporting, academic and/or workplace)
- Those who demonstrate maturity, commercial awareness and business acumen. Integrity, a can-do attitude and a polished approach is also required
- Competitive basic salary
- Monthly commission and bonus
- Quarterly bonus and override
- The ability to negotiate package at any time as you progress within the business
- Life insurance
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.