Account Manager – Health and Safety Training Solutions
25-28k Base, 35k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is one of the worlds leading authorities on occupational health, safety and environmental training solutions. Founded over 50 years ago they have grown to become a leading player by focusing on their mission to promote health, safety and environmental best practice for the benefit of society and the increase of productivity. Due to their commitment to present and past customers, they require an additional Account Manager to work their modern Hammersmith office.
As an Internal Account Manager, you will:
- Develop, manage and increase revenues from within a prospective, current and lapsed subscriber base
- Work as an integral part of a customer-focused sales team
- Cross-sell our client’s extensive portfolio of qualifications, training and support services
- Contribute to the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies
- Complete internal training on products and sales
- Be educated to degree level
- Possess 6-12+ months prior sales/account management experience gained in a B2B environment
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a professional and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
Certus Graduate Recruitment is a specialist provider of graduate and early career recruitment solutions across the UK and Europe.