Business Development Manager – Tec Rec
40-50k Base, 55-85k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Berlin / Remote
Our client is a growing recruitment specialist and provider of human capital management, outsourcing and consulting services. With over 20 years of experience and a strategically placed office network, they are well-positioned to not only fulfill individual requirements but to work on a truly managed service scale. They now have an exciting opening for an experienced service sales professional to sell large-scale recruitment solutions throughout Germany and beyond.
As a Berlin/remote based Business Development Manager, you will:
- Focus on developing and delivering a managed service provision
- Work closely with Delivery Teams to ensure the successful onboarding of all wins
- Manage client expectations, negotiate terms of engagement and ensure account success
- Convert leads to prospects and prospects to opportunities using appropriate techniques and additional resources
- Work in a client-facing capacity attending numerous client meetings
- Host events for prospects
- Target start-up/scale-up companies with successful funding
- Develop and deliver sales, business and growth strategies for on-site/managed service solutions
- Those candidates with 2+ years experience selling B2B services in a client-facing capacity (no recruitment experience necessary)
- Degree educated individuals with proven sales experience and a successful track record of performance
- Those with a proven ability to develop a clear understanding of a clients’ strategic need
- Sharp individuals with a passion for technology
- Those with maturity, gravitas, business acumen and experience in managing varied sales cycles
- Those with leadership abilities/potential
- Fluent German speakers
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.