General Manager – Serviced Offices
60k Base + Bonus+ Benefits
Our client runs a small but growing portfolio of high end, luxury serviced offices in London. With increasing occupancy levels and an expanding sales function, they have an immediate and exciting opening for a General Manager to run a successful centre.
As a General Manager, you will:
- Monitor and manage building standards, striving for a 5-star service
- Become the highly visible face and voice of the centre
- Recruit and manage a team (domestic, sales, facilities etc.)
- Conduct and support prospect viewings and other commercial activities
- Oversee client onboarding process (move-ins)
- Manage client administration
- Manage suppliers and all external relationships
- Generate all centre invoices
- Degree educated
- Management experience
- Property or hospitality experience (advantageous)
- Highly analytical with acute attention to detail
- Highly social
- Problem solver
- Commercially minded
- Excellent relationship builder
- Impeccable personal presentation and high standards
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.