Graduate Account Manager – Medical Publishing
20k Starting Salary + Executive Benefits
As a leading publisher, our client is renowned world-wide for publishing a series of e-journals specialising in 16 different pharmaceutical/medical/therapeutic areas. They currently reach over half a million subscribers globally. Through the use of product reviews, symposium reviews, e-newsletters and adverts, they help companies market products and services to an ever-growing global audience of relevant healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals. 6 years on from the release of their first publication, they continue to grow and are currently looking to hire a Graduate Account Manager / Client Services Project Manager.
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will:
- Join a growing team based in London, where the emphasis is on delivering a first-class customer service
- Maintain and build upon current relationships
- Liaise between numerous clients and internal departments
- Ensure clients have access to and knowledge of all available products (up-selling and cross-selling)
- Project manage publications to ensure timelines and financial targets are met
- Be educated to degree level
- Be intelligent, inquisitive and confident in your approach
- Possess business acumen, motivation and an understanding of the medical/healthcare sector (preferred)
- Have first-class communication and presentation skills and the ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- Be an outgoing, jovial individual with a good sense of humour
Certus Graduate Recruitment is a specialist provider of graduate and early career recruitment solutions across the UK and Europe.