Graduate Sales Executive – Automation Solutions
Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester and Dublin
28k Base, 33-35k OTE + Car + Executive Benefits
Our award-winning client, a highly innovative manufacturer of automation equipment, has an exciting opening for a client-facing Graduate Sales Executive to sell throughout the UK. With their full range of sensors, instruments, systems and more, utilised in everyday products and situations, they are well placed for further global growth across their 100+ international offices.
As a client-facing Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Receive full and ongoing training focused on both sales development and product knowledge
- Spend approximately 2 days per week in a regional office, sourcing leads and confirming appointments for the remainder of the week
- Attend 5-7 appointments per day when on territory
- Work with wide-ranging order values, often based upon specifications and project scoping
- 2:1 Degree-educated candidates from a business-related discipline
- Those who possess a strong desire to break into client-facing sales
- Candidates with work history gained whilst in University
- Dynamic graduates with excellent communication and presentation skills, leadership qualities and a highly driven character
- Achievers with a record of success in academics, sports or prior working environments
- Those with a driving licence, a technical mindset and a willingness to learn
Certus Origin is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.