Delegate Sales Executive – International Events
20-22k Base, 28-35k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client produces hundreds of global events annually, providing business executives with tailored and practical conferences. With offices on five continents, our client has grown to become the industry leader in planning, delivering and managing conferences, tradeshows, workshops, seminars and study tours. They now have an exciting opening in Central London, for a Graduate Sales Executive or 2nd Jobber to focus on Delegate Sales.
As a Delegate Sales Executive you will:
- Work closely with colleagues to generate interest and promote our clients largest exhibitions, conferences and events packages.
- Sell via the telephone, to senior decision-makers in companies across the globe
- Proactively contact sales leads provided by marketing campaigns, as well as sourcing your own leads
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective customers
- Obtain and record feedback from customers and prospects regarding pricing, customer attitudes and needs
- Degree educated candidates with 0-6+ months previous commercial (call centre, office, sales) experience
- Driven individuals with excellent communication skills
- Intelligent candidates with a structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly motivated graduates seeking to secure a career within an industry leader that offers excellent training and ongoing career prospects
Certus Graduate Recruitment is a specialist provider of graduate and early career recruitment solutions across the UK and Europe.