Inside Sales Manager
60-70k Base, 100k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a growing specialist provider of human capital management, outsourcing and consulting services. With over 20 years of experience and a strategically placed office network, they are well-positioned to not only fulfil individual requirements but to work on a truly managed service scale. Due to growth plans, they now have an exciting and rare opening for a Sales Manager to lead a performing sales function.
As an experienced Inside Sales Manager, you will:
- Drive vision, strategy and results
- Be responsible for driving greater results from an established and performing sales team
- Manage the performance and development of 8-12 direct sales reports
- Analyse sales statistics, review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential and price schedules to formulate policy and develop sales campaigns
- Shadow, train and support team members
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes
- Develop and grow the team, champion a culture based on success and run regular incentives
- Candidates who have a solid sales management experience
- Intelligent individuals with a proven record of SDR team management
- Those with experience gained in a high volume, high activity environment (Media, Finance, Technology, Recruitment etc.)
- Proactive self-starters
- Polished sales leaders with a demonstrable record of sales success, strategy development, headcount growth
- Those with a high tempo/high-intensity approach to leading sales teams
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Europe.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.