Internal Account Executive – Cyber Security
35k Base, 70k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our international client is a leading provider of cyber security and more specifically, privileged access management. Through their global footprint, they deliver scalable solutions into numerous vertical markets and are trusted advisor to a high number of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. To achieve growth across the region, they now have an exciting opening for an Internal Account Executive.
As an Internal Account Executive, you will:
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed revenue and sales targets
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing accounts
- Identify, grow and nurture new revenue through up-selling and cross-selling solutions
- Respond to and manage the RFP process
- Deliver a first-class service at all touchpoints
- Possess 2+ years experience in a B2B sales role where the emphasis was on SaaS, technology or IT Services
- Sell at senior levels, understand buying criteria and possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise and influence at board level
- Have excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
- Be a true account manager with business hunter skills and a strong desire for service excellence
- Be a problem solver, self-motivated and able to multi-task
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.