Internal Account Manager – Technology Sales
35-40k Base, 60-80k OTE + Amazing Benefits
Our client is one of the world's largest IT companies and a leader in developing and delivering office automation solutions, which enable individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. This award-winning company is experiencing continued growth, and as such, they now have an exciting and immediate need for an additional Internal Account Manager to work from a Central London office
As an Internal Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed revenue and sales targets
- Manage and grow a given territory through a mix of account management and new product placement
- Identify, grow and nurture new sales opportunities through up-selling and cross-selling solutions
- Schedule and attend virtual appointments with end-users
- Move into a more client-facing, territory-based role as your experience grows, if desired
- Possess 2+ years experience in a corporate sales role where the emphasis was on technology-based solutions
- Sell at senior levels, understand buying criteria and possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise and influence at board level
- Have excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
- Be a true account manager with business hunter skills and a strong desire for uncapped earnings
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.