Key Account Manager – Technology Sales
40-45k Base, 70-80k OTE + Amazing Benefits
Our client is one of the world's largest IT companies and a leader in developing and delivering office automation solutions, which enable individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. This award-winning company is experiencing continued growth, and as such, they now have an exciting and immediate need for an additional Key Account Manager.
As a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Join a performing team of sales specialists
- Focus on managing a portfolio of existing key accounts
- Research and map out key accounts to fully understand their business
- Maintain a high retention and renewal rate
- Develop strategic account planning and uncover opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell new products and services
- Deliver training, product updates and general client service
- Be educated to degree level
- Be intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 3-5+ years proven sales/account management experience gained in a technology-led sector
- Have sold into a broad range of sectors
- Possess business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to account management
- Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at C level
- Have attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Be highly organised and able to work in both a team environment and autonomously
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.