Researcher – Executive Search
Coulsdon, Surrey / Remote
20-25k Base, 40k OTE + Benefits + Progression
Our client is a small, independent Executive Search firm delivering high-quality recruitment services into the Financial markets. Working with international Investment Banks, Fund Managers and Brokerages etc, they are well placed to deliver their valuable Search solutions to organisations of every size. They now have an exciting vacancy at their Coulsdon office for a Researcher / Junior Head-hunter. This role will be remotely based, initially.
As a Researcher, you will:
- Receive the very best in training, covering the full recruitment life cycle along with any sector knowledge required
- Cover executive search, focusing initially on candidate generation and candidate management
- Research, map-out and gather data/information on market segments and key movers and shakers
- Work alongside an experienced and successful Executive Search Consultant
- Have a 2:1 degree from a Russell group university along with a genuine interest in finance
- Possess a portfolio of achievements (academic, sporting, extracurricular etc)
- Be highly professional with first-class communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate high degrees of motivation, drive and commitment
- Be intelligent with a polished approach, have high expectations and a strong desire to win
- Be a true go-getter, have gravitas and strong commercial awareness
Certus Origin is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and North America.