Researcher / Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Executive Search
25k Base + Bonus + Benefits + Progression
As a leading Executive Search firm offering high-quality recruitment services within private equity markets, our client continues to experience global growth. Through 4 global offices, they target numerous private equity sectors and cover all major financial centres. Due to UK office growth, they now have an exciting vacancy at their Central London office for a degree educated Recruitment Research Analyst.
As a Graduate Researcher, you will:
- Receive the very best in training, covering the full recruitment and sales life cycles along with any sector knowledge required
- Cover the full spectrum of executive search recruitment, focusing initially on candidate generation and interviewing, moving through to client management as your experience grows
- Target candidates in a variety of private equity markets
- Build long term relationships with various candidate pools
- Add to the atmosphere of a slick, fast-paced and dynamic office
- Have recently graduated from a top university and have a genuine interest in finance
- Possess a portfolio of achievements (academic, sporting, extracurricular etc)
- Be highly professional with first-class communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate high degrees of motivation, drive, commitment and resilience
- Be intelligent with a polished approach, have high expectations and a strong desire to win
- Be spontaneous, a true go-getter, have gravitas and a strong social game
Certus Graduate Recruitment is a specialist provider of graduate and early career recruitment solutions across the UK and Europe.