Sales Executive – Publishing / Events
23-30k Base, 35-42k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a leading financial and technology publishing / events business, our client delivers innovative and cost-effective event, information and branding solutions to organisations around the globe. Through their world-class offerings, they have developed an enviable account base and impressive portfolio of well-received solutions. Due to business levels, they now have an immediate opening for a Sales Executive to join a high performing team based in Central London.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Deliver new business sales, utilising leads, referrals and an extensive CRM system
- Manage a large portfolio of existing accounts
- Carry out account management duties with the opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be responsible for maximising all potential revenue to achieve/exceed targets
- Identify target brands, establish new relationships and sell across an expanding product portfolio
- Proactively lead source from all mediums and maintain, develop and manage a sales database
- Work in a mixed internal / external capacity
- Possess a minimum of 6-18 months proven sales experience gained in a dynamic B2B environment (Events, Recruitment, Media, Tech etc)
- Possess the business acumen and maturity to lead contractual negotiations with clients of every level
- Be outgoing, driven and self-motivated with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team-based environment
- Have first-class communication and presentation skills
- Be degree level educated
- Attend numerous events based throughout the UK.
Certus Graduate Recruitment is a specialist provider of graduate and early career recruitment solutions across the UK and Europe.