Excellent Package and Benefits
A fast-paced e-commerce business looking for a Sales Manager responsible for growing revenues, based from a London office. The role comes with a basic salary of up to £60,000 and an OTE of £80,000.
The team is relatively small right now but you will be tasked with growing this further, with an immediate focus. The team is office based and consultants work on either account management or new business acquisition.
You will be the driving force behind ensuring that the offers on our site are the strongest they can be. You will creatively develop and implement strategies to increase revenue delivery and exceed targets set by the leadership team. You will take responsibility for agreeing and setting monthly KPIs for all team members, as well as running sales initiatives to drive your team. You will maintain a real-time inputs dashboard ensuring revenue targets are in line with budgeted revenues.
You will monitor and coach the team on an ongoing basis, reporting on performance to the leadership team within the business. You will be responsible for the team hiring process and the performance management/career progression of all those in your team.
- Demonstrable experience gained within a senior-level sales management environment
- Highly numerate with an ability to use initiative and exercise sound commercial judgment
- Proven track record of conceiving and implementing strategies for change
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship-building skills
- Leadership ability, with the desire to coach and develop a Sales team (at least 5 people)
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Degree level educated (or equivalent experience) in any discipline
- Flexible working, with most of the team splitting their time between home and the office
- Modern London location
- 25 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, with a chance to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per annum
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Lively social working culture, including a monthly social event, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Private healthcare after 2 years’ service
- High street and online discounts
- A real focus on company cohesion with company events held every year
- Monthly social events, as well as weekly drinks in the office