Technical Consultant - Graduate
22-28k Base + Amazing Benefits
Our client, a respected firm focused on specialist innovation funding, works with technology, engineering and energy-based companies to drive grants and tax credits. Through their understanding of the complexity of regulations, they deliver a quality service with measurable benefits, on a global scale. As part of their ongoing growth plans, they now have an exciting opening in SW London for a Graduate Technical Consultant.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Carry out technical interviews and preparing the supportive narratives
- Identify qualifying R&D projects through face-to-face or virtual discussions
- Compile relevant scientific and technical information
- Draft technical narratives and estimate the level of qualifying R&D
- Support senior technical consultants
- Assist in the preparation of marketing collateral
- Work alongside the sale’s team to prepare campaigns
- Liaise with referral partners to secure new clients
- Degree educated, with the aptitude to comprehend scientific and technical principles
- Capable of engaging with clients in person and over the phone and conduct technical interviews, conveying eligibility criteria and extracting salient information
- Ability to prepare clear concise and articulative technical narratives
- A dynamic and adaptable personality
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Work under pressure.
- A base salary circa 22-28k
- An additional and generous benefits package
- Rapid career and salary progression
- A fun and motivated work environment
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.