Technology Sales Executive – Cyber/SaaS
30-40K Base, 55-60k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client, an established tech company, sits at the crossroads of Big Data Technology and critical topics like Cyber Security, Competitive Intelligence and Military Intelligence. Their innovative technology analyses and brings meaning to data and is used by corporate, government, military and financial service sectors around the world. Due to growth, they now have an exciting opening in London for a Technology Sales Executive.
As a Technology Sales Executive, you will:
- Be required to research and prepare call-lists for selected industries, companies and contacts within your target market
- Identify and qualify prospects through networking, cold-calling and by following up on inbound enquiries
- Present our clients’ products, features and tools via web-demos and seek to fully understand a customer's workflow, needs and problems to suggest the best product application
- Work alongside colleagues, provide quotes, demos and proposals, close deals and achieve/exceed monthly sales quotas
- Deliver account management duties covering reviews, cross-selling and renewals
- Sales Executives with 2+ years technology-based sales experience (cybersecurity or SaaS preferred)
- High performers who are able to manage the entire cycle from cold call through to negotiation, close and account management
- Those with a good technical understanding (Cyber/SaaS or other IT/Software/Internet-related solutions) who can grasp a complex sales approach
- Degree educated individuals who understand B2B sales methodology and are able to create value in a solution led sale
- Intelligent and articulate individuals who can ideally speak a second language (European, Arabic, Mandarin and Cantonese preferred)
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Europe.
Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/certus-graduate for the latest news.